Take CMI Courses this Summer to Get Ready!
August 12-16, 2013 at the Education Development Center (EDC) Waltham.
CMI Courses help you to build on your existing curriculum to provide your students with real-world “science practices” that are emphasized in the new standards.
- Full Tuition Scholarships available!
- Graduate credit option, and PDPs provided.
- Morning coffee and lunch included.
- All course materials included.
- Complete all 3 CMI courses to earn the new STEM Certificate in Inquiry from Framingham State University!
Learn more about the CMI Courses: Click here to Enroll online for CMI Courses
◦ TSIP: Teaching Science through the Inquiry Process – Learn practical strategies to infuse more inquiry into your teaching practice http://www.massscifair.com/curious-minds/courses/tsip.aspx
◦ PCS: Project-Based Classroom Science – Design Project-based units for science concepts, and gain tools to guide student research http://www.massscifair.com/curious-minds/courses/pcs.aspx
◦ OSEF: Organizing a Science & Engineering Fair – Manage a classroom with students working on different research projects, and gain district-wide support for a science fair program http://www.massscifair.com/curious-minds/courses/osef.aspx
For questions, email the Massachusetts State Science & Engineering Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curious Minds Initiative (CMI) courses were developed by the Massachusetts State Science & Engineering Fair Inc (MSSEF) in collaboration with EDC to be research-based, best practices courses for STEM teachers. About MSSEF